Tuesday 11 May 2010

Colombia - Bogota


These are some of the bands I like:

el sagrado


Art: Ana Maria de Corredor

tras la sangre

Here the scene is not too great but it is supported by many young people and there are a few who are straight edge. There are many bands, good and bad. The concerts are every two weeks at the weekend. Among the youth that is part of the movement there are plenty of fights for very stupid things. In spite of all this there is a very good hardcore movement here in the city of Bogotá. Not only here but also in other parts of Colombia in Medellin, Cali, Bucaramanga and other places.

I do not speak English but I have tried to write with translators that I found on the internet.
Thank you very much to those who read this and try to interpret what I say.
Greetings to hardcore scenes from other countries.....

No comments:

Post a Comment