Monday 19 April 2010

Zine - Keep It Real


Cover art: Peio

Editorial: "The times are crucial and this entire financial crisis is getting on our nerves, but hardcore/punk music is undoubtedly a really strong outlet, an umbrella that keeps us dry despite the rain.

I may sound poetic but I won't stop shouting that I feel blessed to have found this alternative lifestyle and state of mind. It's an ark in the modern times' cataclysm. A medium to unfold my feelings, filter my frustration and expose my energy. Hardcore has nothing to do with cliches. Positive reinforcement is a useful tool to build a future, don't you think?

I am pessimistic and negative enough so the search for positiveness makes me stronger and wiser every day."


Art: Mitsos Antiviosi

blog
bigcartel
twitter
lastfm

UK copies are available (£2.80 + pp), email me - hcmorethanmusic@googlemail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment